As the weather improves and it gets more green outside, we at StFX are trying to make our lives more green as well.
As you might have seen in your e-mails, StFX is launching a campaign to increase behaviours that help our environment (https://www.stfx.ca/sustainability). And it’s starting TODAY!
If it’s not too late, get yourself to the PSC at 11am to celebrate everything we, as individuals can do to help make the world a better place. (PS: There will be snacks).
Too late or can’t make it? Here are just some of the other amazing initiatives to watch out for this month!
- Bigger discount at Mini Moes for bringing a reusable mug. #savings #poorstudent
- Free swag (Be in the right place at the right time) #freestuff #poorstudent
- Contests when you share your sustainable practices #winnings #excitedstudent
- Pop-up campaigns (who knows what or where, but guaranteed to be fun!) #surprisedstudent
- Snapchat geofilter?! #funstudent
- More blogs! #literatestudent
That’s right, stfxblog is posting every Wednesday from now until April 5th with everything from what’s happening that week, tips to be more green, pop-up campaigns to help you get pumped, and more! Subscribe to get notified whenever we post and increase your chances of winning!
Together, let’s take simple steps for a greener X. #sustainablestfx